- Paramtrique provides Security solution designing, maintaining and
- 24X7 monitoring
- HD Images with integrated POS can help identify offenders
- Remote accessibility on your smartphone sms/email alerts
- Security Management System provides real time monitoring
- Automatically starts recording when any movement is detected by the cameras.
- It has a single point monitoring for multi acre campus.
- Provides a safe working atmosphere
- Assists in auditing of time and attendance
- Access to multiple facilities through one interface
- Saves time and money
- Speeds up mundane processes
Mandatory Access Control (MAC)
In MAC, users do not have much freedom to determine who has access to their files. For example, security clearance of users and classification of data (as confidential, secret or top secret) are used as security labels to define the level of trust.
Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
RBAC allows access based on the job title. For example, a human resources specialist should not have permissions to create network accounts; this should be a role reserved for network administrators.
Discretionary Access Control (DAC)
In DAC, the data owner determines who can access specific resources. For example, a system administrator may create a hierarchy of files to be accessed based on certain permissions.
Rule-Based Access Control
An example of this would be only allowing students to use the labs during a certain time of the day.
- At Parametrique, improving the comfort and efficiency of our clients.
- One of our smart solution for the security of residential as well as business property
- Entry of a vehicle to a restricted area remotely.
- At Parametrique you will find automated boom barriers that allow the operator to open or close the barrier to allow a vehicle sitting inside a room.
- This highly useful security element can be used in a variety of places.
- They are simple to use and are available in both manual as well as automatic mode.
- We give our customers a better access management system. We
- We offer our automated boom barriers with RFID (Radio frequency identification device).
- We have a wide range of boom barriers for different users, right from the low tech manual ones to the RFID integrated fully automated ones. If you’re interested to install one at your premises, contact us today!